$500 budget

think id have enough room to port 2 15's inna lil s10 ???
yes, i fit 7.5@28 with 60 sqin of port area into a lil B3000/Ranger.

and 2 RL-P 15's will whoop the monkey **** out of 3 w1 12's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what would get louder ?

kicker 15'' cvr in sealed box built to specs off alpine mrd 605

alpine type r 12'' in 1.25 cuft box off alpine mrd 605

3 12'' jl w1v2's off of 500/1 in sealed box

CVR most likely.

might be edged out by the 3 12's.

you also have room to port the CVR or run at least two

TRUST ME.

when you get almost any sized sub you are going to loose full usage of your jump seats so you may as well use the entire back area of the cab.

You will also be much happier wit hteh RL-P's and that would be much more badass...but do what you want.

the type R will absolutly kill the cvr. dont put the type R in anything smaller than 2 cubes and have atleast 25 sq inches of port area.

Did you notice that everyone is telling you to port it? By chance? If you want the system to get loud, port the setup. The W1's don't have a great sensitivity so comparing the 3 12's to two fifteens, where both are ported, you should come out louder with the same given input power with the pair of 15's. Only if you port it and port it right. If you want to compare sealed to sealed, why not just go with the cheapest one, they'll all **** in comparison to the ported option. The only reason you are asking ANYTHING about a pair of 15's is because you are a basshead. Feed the hunger and go with a ported enclosure. The two fifteens vs. the three twelves will be very close in output on medium power like you are talking about. Go with the cheapest one FTW.

ok **** i tried to get out of this kinda cheap but ... you are right .... im ready for something BIG , i wanna go with the 2 15'' rl-p's . How many watts would you run with them 2 15's ? and when i get them ill have to get someone to make me a box because when it comes to makin ported boxes .. eh not too good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.