4ch amp

not thats gonna give u 4 channel of 100rms per channel that i know of

my zx850.4 does 175x4 rated and they are underrated and i wouldnt let it go for less than 250 shipped

im in the same market. question though, is it possible to get a 2 channel amp, and run two speakers per channel? would that be a good idea or just retarded?

oh. becuae ive noticed 2channels cheaper than 4ch in general, so if that was possible id rather do that so i can get a better amp for the money. speakers in my sig, both are 4ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Amp
This tested well on youtube - not familiar with the brand but it is a pretty standard china build house amplifier...

About this thread

revention

10+ year member
revention
houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from