4 10s sealed, 1 15 ported, 2 12s ported...cant decide :(

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
I got 4 10" RE SE-X subs and a older 15" SPL-W...will be running a older Rockford Power 1000bd. It's rated 1000 @ 2...but does around 1300.10s are dual 4s and the 15 is dual 1 and needs a dust cap put on.

Don't have 2 12s but have a $200 budget. Considering a couple cheap 12" Hifonics HFIs off of someone local.

I can get about 3-3.8 cubes out of my car. Going in trunk of a 09 cobalt. Well could do more...but that's with me still being able to get to spare tire and battery that's next to the spare.

I listen to just about everything. Here lately its been rock+metal...but also listen to rap+r&b somewhat often and the occasional country...just like a few country songs. Really depends who else is in my car cause I'm too nice and consider what others like lol.

Not going for extreme loudness...but enough to where I'm heard lol. I got a ported box for the 10s...but I'm thinking its too small for the power I'm running to be able to push the 10s. The 10s are rated 600 each...but I was running 750 to each and the cones are nice and loose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.