OK003.jpg

011.jpg

009-1.jpg

004-16.jpg

003-9.jpg

nhbibn009.jpg

nhbibn013.jpg

nhbibn005.jpg
Hey whats da spec on the 4 15 l7 box...thinking bout putting 4 l7 15 in the trunk of a 03 vic !!

I'd say put 4s on it. That or get some 22" swangs.
yeah i am gunna put 4's ...then probally just keep the setpu and wait and get subs,alternator,and box...sooner or later... and no i would never put swags on my whip lol...that is texas stuff people over here would look at me like i am stupid lol....

Well.....i got to talking to my wife today...and she said you might as well finish the system you already got it halfway done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...so that is what i am gunna do instead of getting 24's or 26's....i will get some rims once a start a job...

ordering my subwoofers and alternator...next friday....

2 15 lv4 XL , 270 amp MM alt

went and picked up some brand new mids today gunna try them out ... he said i would be the first car around with them he just got them in yesterday... made by quantum audio they are called db pro's i got 2 6's and 4 8's...i might make a video later also...i got some pictures coming right up...

oh yeah he said if i do not like them or the blow withn 30day just bring them back and he will exchange themgive me the seleniums what i went there for...

yeah i am gunna put 4's ...then probally just keep the setpu and wait and get subs,alternator,and box...sooner or later... and no i would never put swags on my whip lol...that is texas stuff people over here would look at me like i am stupid lol....
Haha, those people would be considered haters.

How much did you pay for the 270 MM alt? I want to upgrade mine but I haven't gotten any e-mails back from companies about pricing and compatibility for the Marquis.

Haha, those people would be considered haters.
How much did you pay for the 270 MM alt? I want to upgrade mine but I haven't gotten any e-mails back from companies about pricing and compatibility for the Marquis.
$400 shipped takes 5 days to get to ya....i am ordering mine next friday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cool, sounds good. I finally got some money coming it to do a build thread on my Crown Vic in the coming weeks, but im still undecided on my sub stage. I def got to order that Mechman alt though..

Cool, sounds good. I finally got some money coming it to do a build thread on my Crown Vic in the coming weeks, but im still undecided on my sub stage. I def got to order that Mechman alt though..
kool...for sure post up a thread ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.