(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

Dayumm bro. I just went through all of the pages of your build ! Your build is phenomenal ! I had a quick question. Do you think if I were to make a box with different measurements but the same cubic feet like yours with the tube ports. Do you think it would kinda hit as hard as yours does?

Thanks,

Jerry

hey what u do to get that 2000 to fit up front...i barely got the 1400 to fit by taking the batt tray out...it was too tall with the tray in....i was thinking about trying to fit an 31 optima but idk how that well work...cabin gain FTW!!!

Dayumm bro. I just went through all of the pages of your build ! Your build is phenomenal ! I had a quick question. Do you think if I were to make a box with different measurements but the same cubic feet like yours with the tube ports. Do you think it would kinda hit as hard as yours does?
Thanks,

Jerry
Appreciate the comments man. As for the box it's really vehicle dependent at that point. For some reason my Jeep pre loads a good amount with the box placed where it is. I've tested this box in an Expedition and a Denali. Totally different results on the meter as well as the frequency it peaked at. Either way you will be pretty efficient with this box design.

hey what u do to get that 2000 to fit up front...i barely got the 1400 to fit by taking the batt tray out...it was too tall with the tray in....i was thinking about trying to fit an 31 optima but idk how that well work...cabin gain FTW!!!
I took the battery tray out and trimmed a little bit of the metal that protrudes from that area. I was a VERY tight fit. I have a Powermaster d3400 under there now and i'm glad to have the tray back in while still having a decent sized batt up front.

hey whats up keith, so your workin on somthing new? hmmm i wana check it out one weekend.
Hey whats up man, and yeaa something new has been in the work's. I'm going to start a whole new thread in a few weeks im hoping. My ass has put somethings off due to being busy with work but yea.. Hit me up and you can check some things out. Specifically 12k :)

Uggg. I just went through this thread. And man its making me wanna do somthin with my Jeep XJ. I only got an 18 apx 18 though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Amazing... I am currently in the process of buying a '97 XJ and I'm thinking I'll be putting two Rockford Fosgate T2 15's in, but I was wondering, what upgrades do you have to your alternator? Did you also get another battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.