SOLD 15" re audio mt

bluieorbluee
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Socal
long story short.

got it from fastimes who said it was new. it was reconed by teampsi.

it looks brand new.

tested it the next day from when i got it and it didnt work.

tried to contact fastimes but he doesnt go on here much? or ive been told by several members on here.

a member said that he traded my dd sub already and said "i doubt fastimes will give you any money so why dwell on what happen...."

seems like there is nothing i can do now except try to sell it or trade.

I honestly dont know what its worth since it does not play. Kind of weird because it looks so fresh and new except the scuffs on the surround(was on there when i got it).

I even spoke to teampsi and sent him pictures. He also said it looks new and also found it odd that it does not play.

Here are some pictures.

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

if there is anything else you would like to know, please pm me.

I guess I will try $250 and if that looks stupid, if the price does not seem reasonable, please let me know. Someone showed me a thread that was selling this motor alone for $180 plus shipping.

I would also trade for a monoblock amp.

Sorry guys but I'm kind of bummed because of the situation.

Thanks

that is odd,is your battery low on your DMM? just asking cuz if it is it will give you off the wall readings,just a little tip in case you didnt know;)

lol hmm ill check that.

but the sub does look brand new. ive been told it could have been something to do with the tinsel leads but Im not sure. so it could easily be an easy fix to those who know what they are doing. right david? lol

bump. still deciding. kind of need an amp more
No worries. Im sure we can work something out if you are interested again in the future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.