145-150 Idmax's 1500rms

acually im ruing around 2.5 cubes for each of them and i would be geting the same amount of power to them 750 each i would only be 3 db's ahead of u prolyy the same cause i lose db's from the trunk so when i get a portedbox I should hit in the upper 140's I still have to properly sound decond my car so after that ill prolly hit 150 is it hard to make a fiber glass box?

Originally posted by Geminidj2000 well my car cant take much more.... and primetime do u have dynamat in you car? or a suv? u can gte db incrreases from both
I have a small SUV (ford Escape)

And yes, I have about 80 sqft of B-Quiet Extreme and some other spray stuff for some rattles. I am considering puting another layer on my floor though, seems like alot of tire/road noise still gets through.

D

Do you really gain spl from a bigger cabin? I would think that a smaller car would have an advantage???

Originally posted by TheGrimReaperKD How loud is 145db.? lol
they say it's similar to standing 75 feet away from a jet taking off...although i've never been able to try this b/c i sold my jet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by violator5spd they say it's similar to standing 75 feet away from a jet taking off...although i've never been able to try this b/c i sold my jet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I've stood 75 feet away from all 4 of my jets, its pretty loud. Then I got in one of my McLaren F1's and took off.

hey primetime, that is an incredibly sweet setup for your first time... good job, but one question.

i too have a ford, but a mustang and im assuming the doors are close to the same way.... how did you get your plastic panel or whatever on the door off (i am told to take the handel off, take screws out, take plastic plug thing out. then pull out the bottom part of the door then lift the whole thing off) is that how you did yours?

Originally posted by snova031 I've stood 75 feet away from all 4 of my jets, its pretty loud. Then I got in one of my McLaren F1's and took off.
How many F1's do you have? I'm in search of another...just wrecked my 4th one the other night. By the way, I enjoy staring at your avatar...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by violator5spd How many F1's do you have? I'm in search of another...just wrecked my 4th one the other night. By the way, I enjoy staring at your avatar...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well if you have all these jets and cars then why stare at it? go get her yourself, but then again im sure you already have too many *****es

Originally posted by nswartley well if you have all these jets and cars then why stare at it? go get her yourself, but then again im sure you already have too many *****es
He cant get her...shes mine...and BTW I have 42 F1's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.