SOLD Pioneer Avic d3

do you have a feedback thread? also any trades? i have some nice custom built subs by ssackett that are pretty much brand new

I haven't sold on here in good year.. If anyone has dealt with me in the past please post thanks... Sorry not going to trade if noone jumps on i was going just put it on egay... thanks

lol. I think I found your Craigslist post from the 4th....

You in Quincy IL?

I have a buddy that lives over that way. I think you are at least a couple hours from STL, though.

Ok yes Im in Quincy. I had a buddy post it up on craigslist but noone actually came. Local pickup would be great! The nick is almost died in middle of screen bout the size of a sharpened pencil lead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.