SOLD Zapco Studio, PPI dcx-730, Rainbow Platinum Active & DD 9515 Cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

jobrizzle7481

Hi, I have the following items for sale. Please feel free to contact me with any offers that you may have. I know I do not have any feedback on this site but I do have nothing but positive feedback on ebay under the same ID. Feel free to check it out.

All these items have been bought by me over the last year in hopes of building a dream system of mine but I have too many projects and I would really like to finish off the Trans Am that I have sitting in my garage. I would not be selling these for any other reason.

Zapco Studio 500 white 7.5-8/10 $500obo

This amp is in great condition. All plugs and connectors are there with minimal scratches. The top is and sides are very clean with exception to the mounting holes and where the power and ground connections are. Everyone knows what this thing can do and how highly regarded it is.

Zapco Studio 204 white 8.5/10 $350obo

This amp is in excellent condition for being about 20 years old. All sides are very clean and the only reason I don't give it a 9 is there are a couple of places where the white has been touched up. One of the greatest 4 channels of all time.

Zapco Studio 150 white 9/10 $225 obo

This amp is in great condition as well. Pretty much the same immaculate condition that the 204 is above without the touch ups.

PPI Precision Power DCX-730 signal processo 9.5/10r $300obo

I bought this from this site from someone that stocked up on these from a local audio shop that was closing its doors. It is new and has never been used. The only reason it does not have a perfect rating is because I am the second owner and there are a couple of very minor marks that from inspection that are barely noticeable. A great signal processor that not only serves as a crossover for active setups but also has delay and phase settings.

Rainbow CS275.28 Active 8/10 $750obo

This is the holy grail of component sets. Highly regarded by many. Most explain as a focal house sound but with a lot better tweeters. I picked this up on a good deal and are now passing the saving onto a lucky purchaser. You won't find a deal like this again.

All my prices are extremely fair but if you have an offer please email them to jtbrewdawg@comcast.net and I will try to respond to them promptly. Let's work together to get this stuff sold.

Josh

By the way, the DD 9515 has an f series motor with G series soft parts. Fresh recone and hasn't been hooked up since. Also, if anyone is interested I am ready and willing to supply pictures of anything that you might like. Just send me an email and I will get that out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.