2000 Grand Marquis Build

ill put pics up when i get back to my car and take some...my trunk is pretty bad but not as bad as that video...i wanna see pics when you get them pods glassed!
That should be interesting, cant imagine how much hell it was to fit that box in there....and 9.5ft3 sounds very small for a pair of 18s, but if it works and sounds good, then cool beans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Looking foward to the pics...

Ya like i said when i get back ill get some pics of it in the trunk and some out of it...Im gonna be wrappin it in the next week or so...and the box wasnt built in the trunk it was just like the worlds hardest game of tetris ...but in a trunk...i had a video of the 18s on my old bb storm but i dropped it in water so i gotta take a new one. It was a nice vid...the doors wave like the trunk in my old youtube vid. But now my 2500.1 took a sh*t on me so im postponin the video until i get rebuilt/new amp and 250A alt.

old video of RE SX only on 1200rms/pr...

Stilltippin you havnt had any electrical problems due to stock alt? i think thats why my 2500.1 took a sh*t on me...

Ya like i said when i get back ill get some pics of it in the trunk and some out of it...Im gonna be wrappin it in the next week or so...and the box wasnt built in the trunk it was just like the worlds hardest game of tetris ...but in a trunk...i had a video of the 18s on my old bb storm but i dropped it in water so i gotta take a new one. It was a nice vid...the doors wave like the trunk in my old youtube vid. But now my 2500.1 took a sh*t on me so im postponin the video until i get rebuilt/new amp and 250A alt.
old video of RE SX only on 1200rms/pr...

hehe yeah them kickers are power hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....no not at all i do not have my amp hooked up...and wont hook it up untill my alt is in...i got everything wired but no fuses in yet...

well..i finally told my buddy to let me take it to my house and try it myself...and this what u got so far...waiting for it to dry then some sanding in the middle...then drimal time....thanking about painting it the same color and texture as my false deck in trunk...

d003.jpg

d004.jpg

REMEBER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER DOING THIS KINDA STUFF...

I'm just teasing you, I've only done a few fiberglass projects and give props to those who try it. It is a difficult process to get it right if you don't have a lot of experience with it.

Are you going to carpet or paint?

I'm just teasing you, I've only done a few fiberglass projects and give props to those who try it. It is a difficult process to get it right if you don't have a lot of experience with it. Are you going to carpet or paint?
i thank i am going to sand it down paint it black...and paint it with that texture paint kinda like rhino liner...just like the piece in my trunk covering batterys and amp...just got some sanding to do...clean it and paint it...

Did you just use the back panel for the base? I was going to do this same thing with 3 12s, but I'm too lazy.

Also, does anyone know whats the deepest mids we can fit in our doors? ORRRR, what do you guys have in your doors right now, and what thickness of baffle. Like 1/2", or 3/4" mdf baffles... ? Thanks.

Did you just use the back panel for the base? I was going to do this same thing with 3 12s, but I'm too lazy.

Also, does anyone know whats the deepest mids we can fit in our doors? ORRRR, what do you guys have in your doors right now, and what thickness of baffle. Like 1/2", or 3/4" mdf baffles... ? Thanks.
the base of this dash is 1/2 plywood...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.