SOLD F/S Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT HU

BusaRyda2504
10+ year member

Had this HU about 1 year and has been the best Radio i've ever owned. Paid $330 for it looking to get $185 obo or trades for a good 15" or 2 12" subs or even 2 great 15" motors and baskets. Comes with everything you get brand new in the box PM me offers pics are a little shaky

PIC-0070.jpg

PIC-0071.jpg

PIC-0072.jpg

Have any references? Willing to ship first? Is the unit still installed now?

Please email me at vitveet@hotmail.com I have plenty of subs you could choose from and we'll work something out.

Thanks!

V.

PM'd everybody back sorry bout not gettin right back X-mas with the kids come on now Does not come with Ipod Adapter i was gonna keep it for my next pioneer but add $10 and it goes with radio and it is still installed until someone buys it

Hey man u never got back to me and money went threw last week and u stated you shipped it last week saturday and suppose to come in by Wedsday(Jan 06,2010) u never shipped it till January 6th 2010 as stated on shipping updated status on that day(I hope) and u come on and log off what is the deal.Anybody got Refs for Busa seems like he's a scammer and i have to take matters in my own hand and file a Dispute on him?

it looks decent since it has that card and all just now days hard to judge a person.I bought from fellow people without Refs and came out good but this guy i really dont know if it doesnt come in in next week that means i will have to file a dispute but i can easily get the money back just gota goto my bank and file dispute and they will be able to recover money.Had a scam for a Ps3 one time happen to me and i got my money back in couple days after so if this guy wants to keep a good rep for him i suggest he PM me back asap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.