SOLD F/S Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT HU

BusaRyda2504
10+ year member

Had this HU about 1 year and has been the best Radio i've ever owned. Paid $330 for it looking to get $185 obo or trades for a good 15" or 2 12" subs or even 2 great 15" motors and baskets. Comes with everything you get brand new in the box PM me offers pics are a little shaky

PIC-0070.jpg

PIC-0071.jpg

PIC-0072.jpg

What did u trade him and dont tell me this deck if so what a scamm looks like a two timmin for this deck. Believe him if u want to but i personally pm'd him saying to ship deck first then i will pay but still no reply

sadly, this past friday
Crap man, good luck is all we can tell you right now.

Also, how did you ship it? You can stop the shipment if you'd like if it's with UPS or Fedex!!! If you haven't heard from him or gotten a tracking number for your product, just hold the shipment! You can have it shipped back to you if you want but you'd still have to pay for the shipping. If you just get it held, if and when he comes through, you can go ahead through with it and it won't cost yah anything.

Let us know what happens!

V.

well ph1x is trading for the supposing "Friend's 980bt Headunit" for his Head Unit but seems like this guy is just trying the best to scam both of us(well biotch couldnt get my money hahaha). Busa u need to get tha fawk off this site we do not need your BS around here u fake azz ***

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.