Bridging, Still dont get it...

Kastlez_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
This is the first time i've ever dealt with a class a/b amplifier so bare with me.

Everything is already hooked up but i had a few questions about fine tuning to make sure its all good.

AMP: mm 100.4

Bridges @ 4ohms

It's bridged like this:

iyhmyqi0copy.jpg

I have the rca's from the H/U plugged into line output CHANNEL 1 & CHANNEL 2 only??? does it matter that channels 3 and 4 are left out

IMG_0799-1.jpg

* Switch is turned to MODE: 2 CHANNEL (vs 4 channel)

* Gains are matched channel 1&2 with channels 3&4 (correct?)

Yeah that's all.. input is appreciated

you got it wired right.
i never ran it bridged, but i think its supposed to be ch 1/4 for RCAs(at least was when i wired up a MBQ amp)
I've tried a few different combinations they almost seem to sound the same.

Any second opinions about the RCA outputs?

Thats what im thinking because it seems like they arent getting enoug power even though bridging is supposed to increase rms to (2) channels at 4ohms.

I tested checking the balance but both sides are audible even switching back and forth from my h/u

Im going back to only using two of the four channels.. briding just isnt working for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.