Northwest Region Colorado comp?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i jsut text james. and we are supposed to be having one on the 11th. and im gonna buy an audio control sa-3055 meter, so this next year we can have more shows. imma come up with some fun stuff and free entrys to a couple of the shows. me personally i believe the AC is better because it will register above 80 hz. which music plays at. you cant tell me that music above 80hz does not create SPL.

i jsut text james. and we are supposed to be having one on the 11th. and im gonna buy an audio control sa-3055 meter, so this next year we can have more shows. imma come up with some fun stuff and free entrys to a couple of the shows. me personally i believe the AC is better because it will register above 80 hz. which music plays at. you cant tell me that music above 80hz does not create SPL.
Ummmm.... Why?

Nobody I know in Colorado has their subs even crossed over that high. Let alone burp or play music that seem quite pointless.

Also just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you should think of doing more shows further south. I can't afford to be hauling or driving a truck with 2500lbs+ worth of equipment back and forth every other weekend.

I say stick with the TL. Its the most accurate and fair meter on the market. Next year should be fun though if there are more shows. My 20hz wind-machine will be ready by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i say more shows up north. atleast 1 show in the fort collins area would be nice. i always hear kids on campus(CSU) saying how loud their system is and that it could beat anything out there and if we had a show up here, we would be sure to draw some competitors

i say more shows up north. atleast 1 show in the fort collins area would be nice. i always hear kids on campus(CSU) saying how loud their system is and that it could beat anything out there and if we had a show up here, we would be sure to draw some competitors
Them kids never turn out to be the 2nd time competitor. At the show in Springs that joe put on at the mall, there were a ton of first timers. Ones that claimed 180's from a single 10 to ones saying they could beat joes score on his truck.

You better bet your dollar after they did a run and didn't put up super high numbers, that you will ever see them again.

Also the big dogs are down south //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Them kids never turn out to be the 2nd time competitor. At the show in Springs that joe put on at the mall, there were a ton of first timers. Ones that claimed 180's from a single 10 to ones saying they could beat joes score on his truck.
You better bet your dollar after they did a run and didn't put up super high numbers, that you will ever see them again.

Also the big dogs are down south //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
FYI...i just went down south for the lowrider super show and took loudest in show, and didnt even turn up the volume on my 27hz wind/music player:fart:

so my suggestions are that everyone gets off their azz's next year and lets throw some shows to find out whos gonna be " Colorados Strongest Bass Man":bowdown:

lets bring music back to the car audio industry and find out who has the baddest all around vehicle. that can be drivin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

i took 3 victory laps around the state fair grounds with my volume wide open. smashing for 30 minutes straight without anything blowing:crap:

thats what and how a system should perform. that is a system. and everyone wonders why the car audio industry has gone down the tubes.

we need more shows i like the ac i can do 50's lol but think more shows should be bassrace. i think the probelms with shows is non new people are winning so noone comes back after their first show. or maybe add a rookie class at each show each new person is in their own class 1 time only.

that should just motivate them to do better next time. thats what keeps me coming back is to see if i can beat out that #1 guy.

on a side note. im coming for you drew. ive got an atomic apxx18 on the way

nice thats should be loud. im still debating on what to do for a new setup i wanna do 8's but **** changes daily. i pulled my 18 out after pueblo and threw my ascendant audio assasian 10 in and like it nice to have room again.

im thinking of talking to some of my former coworkers at the best buy up here and see if i can get them to help/ let us throw a show. all the guys at bb think their system is the **** with their rockford p2s in prefab boxes

nice thats should be loud. im still debating on what to do for a new setup i wanna do 8's but **** changes daley. i pulled my 18 out after pueblo and threw my assassian 10 in and like it nice to have room again.
8s would be the ****

I love screwing with best buy workers. Some play along too if they are near their break. They seriously think their system is superior. "Oh, my 2 15" P2s will beat your 1 15" anyday"

FYI...i just went down south for the lowrider super show and took loudest in show, and didnt even turn up the volume on my 27hz wind/music player:fart:
so my suggestions are that everyone gets off their azz's next year and lets throw some shows to find out whos gonna be " Colorados Strongest Bass Man":bowdown:

lets bring music back to the car audio industry and find out who has the baddest all around vehicle. that can be drivin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

i took 3 victory laps around the state fair grounds with my volume wide open. smashing for 30 minutes straight without anything blowing:crap:

thats what and how a system should perform. that is a system. and everyone wonders why the car audio industry has gone down the tubes.
None of the big boys went to that show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif James didn't even make it out there.

I'll get off my arse if you people get off yours to come down further, lets say the springs area? Thats a fair compromise.

Anyone can cruise around full tilt with 5kw. Drews has almost 5k iirc. Darrens can play all day long at idle and never drop below 13volts. My 16k setup will be completely daily driveable and my grocery getter. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Hence these are on a 1/2ton with 3/4ton suspension along with tripple alternators //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

IMG00289.jpg

IMG00291.jpg

The first show of next year I should be all set. Full body braces are a PITA to fabricate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.