Northwest Region Colorado comp?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
we need more shows i like the ac i can do 50's lol but think more shows should be bassrace. i think the probelms with shows is non new people are winning so noone comes back after their first show. or maybe add a rookie class at each show each new person is in their own class 1 time only.
I like the idea of "bassrace" format and the completely noob idiea.

that should just motivate them to do better next time. thats what keeps me coming back is to see if i can beat out that #1 guy.
on a side note. im coming for you drew. ive got an atomic apxx18 on the way
Most noobs aren't motivated once they see what they are actually going up against with brands they have never heard of.

i vote up north, cuz i'm in laramie lol. it's only like 1-2 hours from here depending on the location!
You and the veganwont ever make it out here anyway so your vote does not count:veryhapp:

well i can get JAMES to get on the ball. we can have some of these events posted. like the 11th.

but im willing to throw a show in winter. because i love to smash my system all year around.

im buying this AC and will be doing some shows this next year. and i will bring my equipment up north to ft collins and to the springs. because i wantta see who has the baddest **** around and i love stereo systems. NOT BURP BOXES. and your gonna have to compete with 30sec of MUSIC. i hate seeing guys loose to a 1 note wonder.

i too like the bass race set ups. i think they are extremely competitive. and i dont know if the AC will do it. but im getting one.

I feel the same way buddy. I've never liked burping and I don't think there's enough people to make it as hardcore as its supposed to be.

Only downfall is, James is a very busy man. There's not enough people in Colorado that have the dedication to build something huge. I remember 2 years ago, Ryan Hurst had an amazing Explorer. He never showed it either. I've also seen a ton nicely setup hummers and they won't even take them out for a drive.

Only people off hand I can think of that's got a pretty big setup(wall) is big mike, you, darren, and myself.

Also if mic availability is a problem, I know a couple people that wouldn't mind using their TL's for shows.

if i had 2 mics and if it was workin i wouldnt mind uing mine... lol at the last enver show i went to i was metering drew and a couple of his friends with my tl and my girlfriend her some guy saying that the tl is sum cheap meter that isnt accurate and he has a 2k$ meter at home thats btter....... by next year i hope i will be running 4 15s in my tahoe under the window. we will see tho

if i had 2 mics and if it was workin i wouldnt mind uing mine... lol at the last enver show i went to i was metering drew and a couple of his friends with my tl and my girlfriend her some guy saying that the tl is sum cheap meter that isnt accurate and he has a 2k$ meter at home thats btter....... by next year i hope i will be running 4 15s in my tahoe under the window. we will see tho
Just do it once and wall it mang!!!! Step it up son

im gonna have two vehicles for next year. one is gonna be my crx and im thinking of something rediculous for it cuz i cant take it anymore. I GOTTA BUILD! and my van i plan on rebuilding the 18s after i destroy them in a death match to see what they can take. and im gonna feed em one goliath each. unless someone decides to sponsor me. but that aint gonna happen. and my bro- in law will have a jeep thats probably gonna have 4 15s. but we will see. maybe a couple of 24"s.

i dont think you can do 30 sec avg spl with the ac. and also i dont think you can do h2h. ac mics are nice but the termlab is an all around better system of measurement. imo

i dont think you can do 30 sec avg spl with the ac. and also i dont think you can do h2h. ac mics are nice but the termlab is an all around better system of measurement. imo
QFT!

See you this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

yeah ive been talking with the moose.. i'ma just wait and pick up a termlab. it has to many other options that are pretty sweet. even if it is about 4 db off. lol...for some reason i got it stuck in my head that the AC is a precision instrument designed to be completely acurate when adjusted properly. just like any other precision instrument. but at the same time it wont allow bassrace or bracketing.

no walls for my hoe... thats for daily.. if i do wall something off it will be my jeep...i should i never drive that thing.. last time was for the trinidad show we had here and th last time before that was for the cinco de mayo show

i jsut text james. and we are supposed to be having one on the 11th. and im gonna buy an audio control sa-3055 meter, so this next year we can have more shows. imma come up with some fun stuff and free entrys to a couple of the shows. me personally i believe the AC is better because it will register above 80 hz. which music plays at. you cant tell me that music above 80hz does not create SPL.
you will be wasting your money on a AC!they break all the time and will cost you more then a TL in the long run.be wise and buy a TL because there are way to many problems with the AC including cheating.

I love to here about all these people that want show's but never travel and only go to one show a year then ****ing whine about it. every negative thing said about shows is true 100%

1.there is always a loudmouth that will make people stay away

2. there is always someone there *****ing about something

3. shows never start on time and last too long

4.when the noob gets beat by the same person everytime they wont come back

5.burp or music your just mad you got beat

6.there's always one guy that has a system louder then your's but didnt bring it

7. everyone thinks they can throw a show. but when you start loosing money dont *****

8. all car audio shops want to make money from the show! that is why no shop will host shows anymore

9.there are no db dragger's in colorado

10. thats to far!

11. I'll be there! yeah right most the time they dont show up

12. he turned up the mic for that guy!

13. I didnt even turn it up!!!

14. my voltage never drops past 13 volts! maybe with a 16 volt system.

15. I have 4 sampsons and 8 18's in my garage! LOL

16. my girlfreind made me clean the carpet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

17. AC ***** ASS

18. doors open is for ****

19 you cant be the worlds loudest with 20 hrtz sorry it wont work

20. when you ask me for advise and dont listen dont call me because YOUR NOT LOUD

ok I'm done ranting carry on children

I love to here about all these people that want show's but never travel and only go to one show a year then ****ing whine about it. every negative thing said about shows is true 100%
1.there is always a loudmouth that will make people stay away

2. there is always someone there *****ing about something

3. shows never start on time and last too long

4.when the noob gets beat by the same person everytime they wont come back

5.burp or music your just mad you got beat

6.there's always one guy that has a system louder then your's but didnt bring it

7. everyone thinks they can throw a show. but when you start loosing money dont *****

8. all car audio shops want to make money from the show! that is why no shop will host shows anymore

9.there are no db dragger's in colorado

10. thats to far!

11. I'll be there! yeah right most the time they dont show up

12. he turned up the mic for that guy!

13. I didnt even turn it up!!!

14. my voltage never drops past 13 volts! maybe with a 16 volt system.

15. I have 4 sampsons and 8 18's in my garage! LOL

16. my girlfreind made me clean the carpet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

17. AC ***** ASS

18. doors open is for ****

19 you cant be the worlds loudest with 20 hrtz sorry it wont work

20. when you ask me for advise and dont listen dont call me because YOUR NOT LOUD

ok I'm done ranting carry on children
dude your to negative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif plus you gave up on this sport. so why you popping in. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif plus your the one that was beating everyone, your the reasons the noob's never came back. i was at the gym talking to this guy about the show we had at ultimate and this guy says "that guy with the van and crx isnt gonna be there is he? the ones that win all the show?"

you will be wasting your money on a AC!they break all the time and will cost you more then a TL in the long run.be wise and buy a TL because there are way to many problems with the AC including cheating.
that ac got sold from underneith me. so it wasnt meant to be. and i wanta bass race with it anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.