SOLD RD 15" super heavyweight. take the temptation away!!!!

kmanian
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grand Cayman
guys,

I need this gone, I just almost started another project with it, and I really just need to finish what I have going, so please take the temptation away.

I just spoke with RD and they recommended 5-6 cu.ft. with 100 sq.in. of port. It was custom built and they know it and if you needed any info they can look it up, even if you wnated another one identical to this one they would make it for you.

Just make a reasonable offer. I just need the temptation taken away!!!!!!!!!!

the way it was built it cost $1,600 I was asking $1,150. but feel free to make offers, I am very open. If I keep it I am going to buy another car (crx) and spend way to much $. so a loss would be better at this point.

if i had money,id buy this...when i get it..ill put it on a pedestal. Its a work of art that will give me satisfaction just by looking at it...itll be worth every penny

memphis, my wife jsut told me she want to be able to listen to music in the living room so what do you still have? we may deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.