Complete overhaul of system

Participant count
  • Participant list

grizzjwill
10+ year member

Beatin down the block
nashville,tn
Ok so right now im running whats in my sig. But like most everybody else I need more bass now. I cant really run more power without electrical upgrade. So how much would it run me to get a h/o alt and battery another 15" aqhd3 and get a good 3000 watt amp for the subs? Also would one extra battery and a h/o alt be enough for 3000 watts daily?

I thought that to but it seems to do fine with that amount of space. But that wont be a problem when I stick 2 back there. So you think I will need 2 batts and a h/o alt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Simple installs shouldn’t be a problem for Best Buy but anything can be screwed up lol. My buddy went there years ago and it was all good. They...
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz LTD with Infinity system, no nav I like decent sound and I listen to all types of music. I don't need to make the...
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!

About this thread

grizzjwill

10+ year member
Beatin down the block
grizzjwill
nashville,tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date