Newbie sound is just bad ...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Profile AP 1040 or you can just pick up a used 4 channel amplifier off here from somewhere, up to you.

Try to give them 80-90 RMS and see how much better you like them.

You just need to either do it yourself or have it installed somewhere. It's a pain in the ass but it's not too bad, and you will get a hell of a lot more sound out of the speakers and should have less distortion.

So that's what'd I do. Keep your current speakers and just amplify them.

If you still dont like them, then upgrade, but that should suffice for ya.

Yea buy an amp and if you still don't like the sound then try a new set of speakers. This would be the cheapest way to solve your problems.

I will look for an amp maybe a pana too they seems to have good cheap amp too.

Thank you for all your answers.

I will gave you feedback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.