OOOH XXX component sets

flakko
5,000+ posts

Veteran (my butt)
So Cal
100_0017.jpg

100_0019.jpg

dont ask me why the xxx sticker is on the bottom of hte xover. but these are pix posted in march, so i guess the looks may have changed? but IIRC dirk designed the xover so expect an amazing one!

http://forums.nzicemag.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=8537&highlight=

$722 MSRP i was looking to get them, then heard that price and decided against it...my dealer didnt even tell me the sale price all he would say is the MSRP

Those pics are from march?

Cant believe there hasnt been 12,439 threads about them, with the primary topics being

1. How much are they?

2. Where can I buy them?

3. What amp to use?

4. LOOK AT ALL THAT XMAX!

You know, the usual RE related threads. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Quote from that thread: "Very rough price on XXX 12 is $1999 and XXX comps is $1199." That must be in New Zealand currency, though.

Those pics are from march?Cant believe there hasnt been 12,439 threads about them, with the primary topics being

1. How much are they?

2. Where can I buy them?

3. What amp to use?

4. LOOK AT ALL THAT XMAX!

You know, the usual RE related threads. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Quote from that thread: "Very rough price on XXX 12 is $1999 and XXX comps is $1199." That must be in New Zealand currency, though.
they better sound good for the price they are, i couldnt just chance the amount they cost just to check it out

well the fact that they aint out yet could be why your dealer didnt quote you lol. and dealer price is pretty espensive as well o_O

well the fact that they aint out yet could be why your dealer didnt quote you lol. and dealer price is pretty espensive as well o_O
probably so, i wanted the old set which they had in the store but he wanted me to buy the new ones. oh well, someone will get them when they come out and spend the big bucks on them.

How much are they?

Where can I buy them?

What amp should I use?

OMGWTFBBQ; LOOK AT ALL THAT XMAX!

I wish we could do something about all these noobs around here cluttering up our forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.