Help weight issues in 98 Camry

Umphism

I have a 98 Camry and need help supporting all my battery's in the back. I got 5 and when they are In the trunk with my box my car sags wayyyy too much and bottoms out.. I know it's gonna be even worse cuz I put 17s on her lol my question is what do you guys use to support all the weight? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I still don't get how my 99 Saturn sl1 supported all the weight no problem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat. I've got a 99' with 2 d3100s 2 hcca 12s, box and 2 amps. It dropped 3 inches. I put spacers on the springs for now and it helps. The only thing I could find for it are coil overs and air struts which ate both expensive. BTW, what's in your trunk that you need 5 batteries for?

Get some GP audio saver springs there like $400 made like oem springs but there made to hold how ever much weight you have bc you tell them I have such an such an this all weighs xxxx amount an that's what they make them to.

The springs in te saturn were a stiffer sporty set up Camry is a passengervehicle with comfort in mind over performance hence a softer spring that will lead to sag. You can maybe find an air shock that may help and would be in addition to your rear suspension, after that your stuck with the more expensive choices of eiter springs or full air bag setups. You may want to look at the springs from the Avalon or something along those lines since larger car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.