Loud360Durango

Participant count
  • Participant list

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I bought the crossfire 8k he had on this forum and all went well the first time. He had some dc level 5 m2 15 I was interested in so he gave me a price. I paid him on March 3rd and he promised they would be shipped on Thursday which would have been the 5th. On the 5th I sent him a text asking if subs shipped and got no reply. I texted him on the 6th and I am told he was out of town and does not know if his wife shipped the package, he said he had to check on the 7 and would get back to me but he did not. At this point I texted him "if you had a change of heart simply refund me." He then calls me and says for sure the product will ship Monday, so I wait and send him another text on Monday night. Again I did not hear back from him, Tuesday I sent him yet another message which he replied back with 2 invalid tracking numbers. At this point tell him I'm done, I can not wait any longer and I give him the choice of giving me a refund or if I should open a paypal claim. to make a long story short I gave the guy one last chance to prove he was legit. Yesterday, I sent a text at 7pm asking statues of subs and got no reply, I sent another text at 9:30pm and got no reply, I sent the last text at 9:50pm asking for a refund and at 10 open a paypal claim. Instantly he replies back "you can wait now" stating that he will not refund me and he is going to wait the claim out. I have all screen shoots to prove what i posted. Bottom line seller had more than enough time to ship he choose the shipping eta no me and he kept giving me empty promises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cal

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies