Not open for further replies.

The Silverman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Earth
Item(s) for Sale:

Image dynamics IDMAX 10"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like New. I've never used it...comes with original box catalog and T-shirt.

Price:

250 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

look up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

has this been reconed? Looks as so, as I have been building the MAX's since 2011 for ID. that is a V4 cone... very interesting.

has this been reconed? Looks as so, as I have been building the MAX's since 2011 for ID. that is a V4 cone... very interesting.
They may very well be the case. I bought this from a guy who said it came straight from Image Dynamics. That may be why. What's the difference between a V4 and a V3. I'm only familiar with V3s.

Whole moving assembly is different. Much stronger than the v3. the coil is the exact same tho. BUT i do remember building these for woofers. we had run out of the v3 parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DOH! great driver and smokin deal!

Whole moving assembly is different. Much stronger than the v3. the coil is the exact same tho. BUT i do remember building these for woofers. we had run out of the v3 parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DOH! great driver and smokin deal!
Dang you make me almost not wanna sell it. Too bad I have too many subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...