dd m4

JerryEllis
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
You know lowball Joe is gonna say $800 just to feel like he got over on you

U know the type... To get on with the real reason I made this post... $800 or $850 for this amp is a legit deal.. Amps no joke low voltage or loads make this amp laugh.. Amps darn near bullet proof and just puts out gobs of power.. Great amp for the money. Really a steal at this price.. Tad more then a sq3500 which is a decent amp but the m4 is on a different lvl power an quality wise.. GLWS great amp at the right price..

You know lowball Joe is gonna say $800 just to feel like he got over on youU know the type... To get on with the real reason I made this post... $800 or $850 for this amp is a legit deal.. Amps no joke low voltage or loads make this amp laugh.. Amps darn near bullet proof and just puts out gobs of power.. Great amp for the money. Really a steal at this price.. Tad more then a sq3500 which is a decent amp but the m4 is on a different lvl power an quality wise.. GLWS great amp at the right price..
Thanks dude! It's been a long time since I have been on here because of fb. But this amp looks like it will be getting traded!!

Links don't work...try copying the image URL directly instead of the facebook url (your profile is set to private and we can't see it)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JerryEllis

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JerryEllis
Brandenburg, Kentucky, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date