Looking for strong 6.5 midbass drivers or decent comps

Cresendo pwx 6.5

CDT M6+ (if u can find under 120.00)

Anarchy Exodus 6.5

Those are the ones I am familiar with

I have a pair of cdtm6+ I have been thinking of getting rid of and trying something new. But I am at $135 for them you can even hear them before you buy.

I have a pair of cdtm6+ I have been thinking of getting rid of and trying something new. But I am at $135 for them you can even hear them before you buy.
I might be in on these, however I just ordered a pair of sundown sa comps and 2 pwx 6.5's so it would be a while before I could(3 or so weeks)

I heard those lanzar opti's have really good mid bass. Some ppl like em better than the crescendo's.

But I'd try to find some exodus anarchy's
yeah the exodus anarchys are going to be ur best bet, just make sure u have enough room, they are beefy.

Well I got mine for 164, hence why I pulled the trigger lol, but after hearing this first set I got a feeling I'll be needing another, I also still might try to get those cdt's from you when you are ready to sell them, thinking of fiberglass ing my doors soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.