Look! WTT OZ audio matrix elite-need recone-READ

I have 2 never used 10 inch 4ohm dvc oz matrix elite subs with rubbing voice coils. I have talked to PsI and they can be reconed butI know nothing about reconing nor taking subs apart. Between work and kids i dont have the time either. I would like to entertain some trade options for subs before before putting all the work into these. I only need subs but will listen to what you have. I have some sundowns in my car so not trying to downgrade. Please let me know any willing offers. Look these up and you will see they are worth the repair for those of you that dont remember these subs. 150 oz magnet and great sq/spl. Lttle bro to idMAx. Thanks for looking.

Pics will be up in about 5 minsjView attachment 26547630View attachment 26547627View attachment 26547628View attachment 26547629View attachment 26547626

Last edited by a moderator:
They are big and beautiful. I hate to even trade em off, but between kids and work, I have not much time to mess around with a recone. I was already quoted by PSI for 100-125 each sub. And that's for them to do the work. So if I get no decent offers, I'll just have to have them do it. I can't let these classic ol' skool beauties not be heard by the world. Lol.

2 inch is a funky voice coil size. Not many people or even PSI will recone a 2" voice coil. 2.4" is the smallest they will consider doing.

2 inch is a funky voice coil size. Not many people or even PSI will recone a 2" voice coil. 2.4" is the smallest they will consider doing.
Depend on the sub they recone idmaxs if i remember right. Really most subs with less than a 2.5inch coil arent worth the money but some are

Bumpity bump, I have taken them apart and tgey have 2.5 inch coils entertqining trades for 1 decent 12 or 15 let me know, I qm currently running a fi q12 loaded new, I might entertain trades on 4 channel amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...