WTT DC Audio 12 for 6.5 comp set

Participant count
  • Participant list

bowhunter
10+ year member

Raleigh
View attachment 26547021View attachment 26547022[/ATTACH]I have a DC Audio Level 4 12 i'd like to trade for a good set of 6.5 components. offer up. I got it through trade and haven't even hooked it up. I believe it has dual 1.7 coils. I am at work now and will add pictures when i get home along with the coils hooked up to the DMM. There is a small nick in the surround and a TINY crack in the cone, I will add pictures of that also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a DC Audio Level 4 12 i'd like to trade for a good set of 6.5 components. offer up. I got it through trade and haven't even hooked it up. I believe it has dual 1.7 coils. I am at work now and will add pictures when i get home along with the coils hooked up to the DMM. There is a small nick in the surround and a TINY crack in the cone, I will add pictures of that also.
post up some pics!!! I have a nice set of RF comps up for grabs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...