Status
Not open for further replies.

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sort of nib? Bought it a while ago at $110 or so shipped tested it to make sure it worked put out power and got my driver moving. Doubt it does rated but either way super budget beater amp. Never mounted I can include the original box but it got ripped when I frantically tried to open it fast.

RMS@4Ohm (

RMS@2Ohm (

RMS@1Ohm (

Frequency Response......................8Hz~180Hz

S/N Ratio.....................................>70dB

THD............................................

Input Sensitivity Level..................0.2V~5V

LPF............................................40Hz~180Hz

SUBSONIC Filter.........................5Hz~50Hz

Price:

$105 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Taylorfade on caco did one, also it's about if not the same as the audiopipe apsm-2000. I am iffy on my substage right now and if I keep my current driver I need more power at 4ohm. Looking at a few a/b amps My only gripe is space.

For anyone who has one I wouldn't mind getting another to strap.

It never came with one, from what I read the audiopipe bass knobs for the mini's work just fine. I couldn't justify spending the money for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...