Trade between myself and Cooper1123

Participant count
  • Participant list
Trading my bnib old school Hifonics Zues components for his blown Goliath, I'm covering his shipping.
I will be building a crate tomorrow for it BTW. will be out of 1/2 birch.. strong and light. I will send you over dimensions and weight as soon as I can.

I will be building a crate tomorrow for it BTW. will be out of 1/2 birch.. strong and light. I will send you over dimensions and weight as soon as I can.
creating a blown amp? i would love to see how you ship a good running amp. Better than how i just shipped my amp to a member he's getting my old work pants and shirts, Lol

creating a blown amp? i would love to see how you ship a good running amp. Better than how i just shipped my amp to a member he's getting my old work pants and shirts, Lol
Then buy my saz1500 and find out. Lol. Only reason I'm crating it is because it is really heavy and big. I'd rather take the extra time and a few more bucks to save the headache if something went wrong.

received the component set yesterday and I am extremely impressed. He was not joking when said that the set was BRANDNEW IN BOX. It even came with the original speaker wire and mounting hardware still in the plastic!! I will be submitting a very positive feedback for him shortly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Flastrongman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Flastrongman
Ft Myers FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies