Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOSSINON24S
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse AVN-52D Double Din Nav. Includes the Ipod adapter (IPC-106). Does not come with a Nav antenna.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used, in good condition. There are a few marks on the bezel, but the screen is good. The cd drive doesnt work, but the dvd drive works as it should.

Price:

$325 Shipped o.b.o.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Very Nice!! I wished Id seen this two months ago. I ended up picking up a BNIB Sony XEC-1000. GLWS!! Ill chew on it a bit,and may pick it up??
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I have a couple 3000s and 5000s and cant remember the other two right off hand, but these will not work with your unit that I can think of by...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?

About this thread

FLOSSINON24S

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
FLOSSINON24S
GREENBRIER, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date