Trade between myself and Dub7sonoma A++++++

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fattony911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ft.Myers
I traded my Powerbass ASA400.2 for his Alpine Type-R 12". I shipped first after having almost a week or more of contact and feeling as though I could "trust" him. Great communication throughout the entire deal. As I was submitted to the hospital mid-way during it and he held off on shipping the item (thank god because I wasn't home) until I responded to him confirming my address. Where as most people probably would have thought he's not responding so he must not want the item. Anyways after i confirmed my address he sent a confirmation # and the item was received thereafter. I had assumed it to be an older model used and abused Alpine Type-R, NOT AT ALL this was not only a BRAND NEW model/condition Type-R but He also included a BRAND NEW Rockford Fosgate Fuse and fuse holder I had requested (again thinking it would be used and not in the best condition) Anyways this experience was by far the best I have ever had here, on ebay, floridaspl.com, or any other forum PERIOD. He is a true model for everyone buying/selling anything on these forums and if he was local I would probably consider him a pretty close friend. Anyways if you have ANY doubts about doing business with this guy erase them immediately because he's a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again man. -Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fattony911

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fattony911
Ft.Myers
Start date
Participants
Who Replied