SIGNAL TO NOISE :100 DB

LOW PASS CROSSOVER SLOPE :24 DB

LOW PASS CROSSOVER RANGE :35 HZ-250 HZ

SUBSONIC CROSSOVER RANGE :10 HZ-50HZ @ 24 DB/ OCT SLOPE

IMPUT SENSITIVITY :6V-0.2 V

WORKING VOLTAGE :8.5 V-16V

FUSE RATING (EXTERNAL) :600 A

POWER TERMINAL SIZE :2X 0 GUAGE

bnib only opened for pics and to inspect and never been used mounted etc . have another one if somebody needs 2 the other is number 6

includes remote gain, cable, allen keys, inspection card, owners manual and all dd boxes as seen in pics .

last chance to own a new ddzse as only 50 of these were made and i have own 3 and this is the last new one i have

Price:

1,450.00 shipped in the u.s.

no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How much for the pair and what shape is #6 in?
the other amp is lnib no scratces on the case and only inside the mounting holes is a pin size scrtach cant even tell its been used , the shop demoed the amp and went right back into the box. both amps i can do 2700. unfortunately due to shipping and paypal fees thats the best i can do each amp will be insured for full value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...