Item(s) for Sale:

above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

scratches pretty banged up 2075 works good other doesnt

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Gut shots?
These were mine, I de-soldered and re-soldered every single solder joint on the whole board. They both have basically pristine guts, save for one of the transistors on the 2050 which isn't attached. I don't know if I just didn't finish the job or what, it was like a year or two ago when I did the solder job (which took 2 weeks btw).

I believe those are only pictures of the 2075. I didn't find any of the 2050, although it looks much the same besides the loose transistor. As you can see, the solder is shiny and new. I also replaced some of the internal wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.