USAudio US-2150V tube amp

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale: USAudio US-2150V

Item(s) Description/Condition: BNIB. Bought it when I was in Japan. Was verified working in Japan, have not had any way to test it after I moved, however it was well taken care of during the trip. Original tubes. Not much info on these amps, because they are rare. Amp says it will do 150Wx2 at 4 ohms, should do more than that.

Price: $325 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

F7528006-9C19-4086-BB2B-1541470005A8-940-000000A0D4D00847_zps794edd62.jpg

DSC_4354_zps5d5f3401.jpg

DSC_4357_zps6bcd24d5.jpg

DSC_4358_zps4bfae174.jpg

DSC_4362_zps93314839.jpg

DSC_4364_zps4121147e.jpg

DSC_4373_zps9f615574.jpg

DSC_4356_zps1090ec4f.jpg

No way! I can't believe you are selling this bro. Better yet I cant believe you arent using this.
I know man. Hate to see it go, but I need to fund the current build.

Any trades?
Sorry, didn't mention that. Would consider a beefy/rare motor in great condition. But cash talks.

Why do you hate ebay?
I personally hate selling on ebay. The fees are getting out of hand. They get you for a listing fee,then they get a percentage of the final selling price , and then get you again if you use paypal. Other than selling on ebay though I have no issue with it. I buy lots of stuff there.

I personally hate selling on ebay. The fees are getting out of hand. They get you for a listing fee,then they get a percentage of the final selling price , and then get you again if you use paypal. Other than selling on ebay though I have no issue with it. I buy lots of stuff there.
THe fee's do ruin it. But I swear. If it wasn't for ebay. Nothing I own would ever get sold. It is so hard to find a buyer without it being posted up on something as popular as ebay.

THe fee's do ruin it. But I swear. If it wasn't for ebay. Nothing I own would ever get sold. It is so hard to find a buyer without it being posted up on something as popular as ebay.
I'm not a fan of Ebay for the reasons listed above. I've got it here, MAF, and DIYMA. If it doesn't sell, I'm not going to be too upset about it. With that said.....

Let's get this sold guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.