Does anybody play runescape? 60M Sale

Strangirs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
Haven't played in years so why not sell it.. or attempt to?

Item(s) for Sale:

60m RS Coins

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Virtual currency.. lmfao

Price:

$30 PP for it

Offers?

Will consider trades not sure what for though.. 8" subs? lol must be ****** ones..

This probably won't sell cause nobody plays this game o_O

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free obviously

Item Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Okay PM me if you do play and don't want to be afraid of posting and being uncool LOL

You should get the money to buy some arrows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Haha jk yeah idk about it anymore

i have a account from back in the day id sell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif pm if interested

I don't know it has shortcuts for fighting that I really don't understand and it takes like half the screen lol

Dude you really should edit your first post and blur out your username. Even if you dont play, no need to have your account banned.. and yes, it will get banned eventually. Someone that works at Jagex will see it

Lol I just started back about 2 months ago to kill free time at work. It's changed ALOT since back in the day I use to just buy and sale on there and quit when someone hacked my phat set. Lol needless to say I like it better now than say 8-10 years ago

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Strangirs

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Strangirs
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies