DonH

FS: Eclipse SW8000 10"

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Eclipse SW8000

10" subwoofer made by TC sounds. Great sounding woofer! Single 4 ohm coil 625rms rating

Driver is in perfect shape. never mounted. only seen 3 minutes of free air. thats it.

Price:

$200 OBO + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

fedex

Item Pictures: 9EECD8C4-E3C4-4BB5-AA35-47EF7550251C-5265-000004662A349A86.jpg

5092510D-6920-439A-9C2A-4EBB62D5ED56-5265-0000046622BFEE0F.jpg

D95F4B5F-67C5-4CEF-8DC7-40747D7FD2D5-5265-00000466302E1BAA.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

:popcorn:

How do you bridge a mono?

throw it off one.

feedback thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Wow had no idea these were that impressive saw some on cl and passed them up. Nice LMS coil subs.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995

Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order

Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti

Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500

HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

tumblr_m5si57MrA01rqtw44o1_500.gif

Best god damned 10" in the land. I'm biased, though. lol

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Ive always wanted to play with one of these.

CA.com FAQ's

CA.com TOS Agreement

Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch

Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500

Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks

Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+

Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill

Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Wish i had the amp for it but i dont :/
That's usually the story with these. Worth the trouble, though.

Any trades, while I'm cluttering your thread?

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Wish i had the amp for it but i dont :/

I've got an amp that will work VERY well with this...it worked quite well with the 12inch version I use to have. Let me know if you're interested.

Wicked-nice subwoofah

Build Logz, check em out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/634311-nstalns-build-logz.html#post8918473

Factory HU - Alpine PXA-H800/RUX - 2 x JL Audio HD900/5's - Audiofrog GB10's - Audiofrog GB25's - Audiofrog GS 690's - Audiofrog GB2510 Crossovers - 2 x Audiomobile MASS 2012's

That's usually the story with these. Worth the trouble, though.

Any trades, while I'm cluttering your thread?

Absolutely... I want dual 8's final load of 1ohm. Im running a nice stealthy setup, atleast i want to. Have 500on tap from my 5channel ;)

I've got an amp that will work VERY well with this...it worked quite well with the 12inch version I use to have. Let me know if you're interested.

Wicked-nice subwoofah

What amplifier would that be?

throw it off one.

feedback thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Kenwood Kac-x401m

Build Logz, check em out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/634311-nstalns-build-logz.html#post8918473

Factory HU - Alpine PXA-H800/RUX - 2 x JL Audio HD900/5's - Audiofrog GB10's - Audiofrog GB25's - Audiofrog GS 690's - Audiofrog GB2510 Crossovers - 2 x Audiomobile MASS 2012's

Purty

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________

-Head Unit: Kenwood DNX-692HD_____________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100

-Sub Stage: Focal KX40 16"_________________ -Sub Stage: Looking

-Mids/Highs: Focal KRX & PHD AF____________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt

-Sub Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

-Mid Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Lookin' at this again, lol.

Lookin' at this again, lol.

Give it a home before i build it a box... I sadly only have 300rms on tap for it is why im selling...

throw it off one.

feedback thread:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now