Scammer on here..

I posted a thread about how this guy that lives fairly close to me sells blown amps for retail prices, he wont let anyone come see if it works he just ships it and when it gets to you its blown, He has his name on here now as goonie he sells his blown amp on here as "Minty saz 2500.1 Not a scratch!" hes a scanner and has been banned once.

I posted a thread about how this guy that lives fairly close to me sells blown amps for retail prices, he wont let anyone come see if it works he just ships it and when it gets to you its blown, He has his name on here now as goonie he sells his blown amp on here as "Minty saz 2500.1 Not a scratch!" hes a scanner and has been banned once.
Thx for the heads up.

[quote name='kpetree']Any proof that it's the same guy? @Goonies ;[/QUOTE]

I know its him because he has the exact same pictures on craigslist adds local.. its him im for sure

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

[quote name='kpetree']Any proof that it's the same guy? @Goonies ;[/QUOTE]

I know its him because he has the exact same pictures on craigslist adds local.. its him im for sure

What do you need then? Check those threads, just put in Slamdunk in the search bar and you can read our threads
It still don't prove they are the same person at this time. Provide a link to craigstlist showing something he had listed under his other name and then the new amp showing the same number or something.

sundown audio saz 2500.1

Take a look at the number and on the sides it shows that same exact black and white wires coming from under the amp

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

It still don't prove they are the same person at this time. Provide a link to craigstlist showing something he had listed under his other name and then the new amp showing the same number or something.
There sundown audio saz 2500.1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SUNDOWNBITCH
Danville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date