Sign in to follow this  
ccapital83

help me decide between dual 2 ohm or dual 4

ok so i have a hifonics brutus putting out 900rms @ 2 ohms running to my pioneer champ pro 12 thats 4 ohm dvc so i also have the same sub but it dual 2 ohm. so if i ran the dual 2 ohm i can run the amp at 1 ohm which its stable at. my question is will this make it sound worse in any way? idk whats better running at 2 ohm or one ohm. at 2 ohms this amp doesnt even get warm. im wondering what the positive and negative will be putting in the same sub in the dual 2 ohm version?

no just louder if the sub can take the power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pioneer avhx 4800 dvd, ampere tfhe 9.0 and 150.4 with arc audio xxd 4080

4 d3100 and 3 deka 8a31 and d975 ,270 dc power and 320 amp singer alt

B2 ref mids,Cdt es6 mids cdt es 010 tweets x2 ,es 03 Mids x 2 mx1000 , sky high ,eb flex, and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 crossfire xsv2 18s in a 4th order no wall box

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

http://www.dcsoundlab.com

my buddy had some of the Pioneers, the 3002d4 model, if I remember correctly. He had 3 of them getting around 1100 watts apiece, and they soon fried. so be careful with em.

Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8, 2002XLT

Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1018999

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this