Is this amp a POS or good?

Yea, the older concepts were a beast. Those I'm not sure of, my experience ends with the HP series and those were pretty nice.

I would venture to say you should get 1500rms or close to it with that.

1500rms x1 @1ohm and has 120a of fusing huh... THD is 0.05%

I think i will buy one to test it out.. i HIGHLY doubt your gonna see 1500x1 out of it.. cant find a single good review or a pic of the power inputs.. bet its 8g or 4g but anything less then 0g for 1500x1 is a fail in my eyes... I think ill get one and clamp it though, curious to see how it does against a audiopoop 1500x1

so anything less then 4 guage on 1500 is fail

mmats 1500 is 4 guage

rf1500 power 4 guage

powerbass asa1500 4 guage

solid audio f15d 4 guage

all do rated and are 4 guage

so anything less then 4 guage on 1500 is fail
mmats 1500 is 4 guage

rf1500 power 4 guage

powerbass asa1500 4 guage

solid audio f15d 4 guage

all do rated and are 4 guage

i said IN MY EYES learn how to read, there is 100's of amps out there on 4g power input, i just feel it puts a strain on the powersupply that is unnecessary. And learn how to spell, you spelled gauge wrong 6 times douche

inputs mean nothing you can distribute it into 0 gauge after the inputs. Anyways in that price range there are plenty of budget amps that do rated from 1-1.5k so I would get it if you really want it.

i said IN MY EYES learn how to read, there is 100's of amps out there on 4g power input, i just feel it puts a strain on the powersupply that is unnecessary. And learn how to spell, you spelled gauge wrong 6 times douche
I'm typing on my phone and power supply is two words. So calm down online thug. Just proving a point that input gauge means nothing.

mmats m2000.1 has 2g inputs and recommends an 80 amp fuse and 4 gauge min.

also

the mmats m3000.1 uses 2g

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.