CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

1) 94-up s10 smooth rollpan

2) 94-up s10 3rd brakelight filler plate ext cab

3) 94-up s10 tailgate handle relocator and filler plate

4) steel license plate box 1.5" deep w/ light

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of this stuff is brand new,I bought this stuff b/c I had big plans for my little S10 but not everything goes as planned lol. Ive been hanging on to this stuff for around 5 years in hopes that I would someday get it all installed but I realize that its not going to happen so time to sell it finally! If someone wants to buy all of it,I can work out some kind of deal. The rollpan is pretty long so that kinda worries me on the shipping but hopefully it wont be too much. Everything will be shipped in the original packaging it was sent to me. I have a suicidedoors.com windsheild sticker that is about 14" long and 5" wide I will throw in with whatever sells first. I also have a suicidedoors/Thorbecke Bros Mini Truckin calander from Im guessing 07? Ill throw that in with the second thing that sells. Im sure someone would like to collect it lol. And also I have 2 suicidedoors.com catalogs from 06-07 Ill throw in if someone wants them. I still have all the original receipts so Im gonna base my prices off of those b/c all this stuff is still the same price now as it was back in 06-07 when I bought them. Of course Im not going to charge full retail though.

1) Bought from suicidedoors.com /Thorbecke Brothers back in Jan of 07,has been sitting in the box ever since. As you can see it has some surface rust but thats as far as it goes,all it needs is a little sanding and it'll be ready for prime/paint. Thats just whats happens to raw steel after sitting untreated for so long. Will fit 94-up s10s probably wont fit stepside models but Im not sure. I have an 01 fleetside ext cab so I know for sure it will fit those.

2) Bought from suicidedoors.com /Thorbecke Brothers same time as the roll pan. Has been sitting ever since. It doesnt have any surface rust and is in perfect condition. Im pretty sure this will only work with the ext cab models,94-up s10s

3)Again bought from suicidedoors.com /Thorbecke Brothers. This was bought in Oct. of 06 and been sitting in the box since. Has some slight surface rust but it will clean up just fine and be ready for prime/paint. It is made to relocate your tailgate handle so it opens from the inside so you will have a smoothed tailgate but still have a functioning tailgate. Comes with a filler plate to cover the original handle location.

4)This was bought from Fender Bender International or FBIRides.com. It was purchased in Oct. of 06 and been unused along with everything else. It has some suface rust but again all it takes is a little sanding and it'll be good to go. It is 1.5" deep and comes with the light for you plate,it has a cut-out for the light.

Price:

1)msrp-$59.99 +s/h My price $40+shipping. Shipping will vary from zip to zip and Ill have to give individual s/h estimates due to the size.

2)msrp-$12.99 +s/h My price $10 shipped

3)msrp $29.99 + s/h My price $25 shipped

4)msrp $29.95 + s/h My price $25 shipped

I can probably budge on prices based on where you live. Post your zip and what you're interested in and Ill PM you a shipped price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above^

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dsc00593f.jpg

dsc00594l.jpg

dsc00587ys.jpg

dsc00590du.jpg

dsc00591ul.jpg

dsc00588pe.jpg

dsc00589va.jpg

Handle relocator SOLD!!

Third brake light filler plate is pending.

Lets get the rest of the stuff sold!!!

Tailgate handle relocator and third brake light filler plate both SOLD!! Sold on s10forum BTW.

No interest in the rollpan or plate box? **** are there no mini truckers on here?

Rollpan and plate box w/ light still available,need to sell asap so PM me with offers,reasonable offers please!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I also have some Belltech 3" drop springs and Belltech 3" drop blocks that I could sell too if anyone would be interested in those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TWiZTiD859

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TWiZTiD859
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies