2 Optima yellowtop group 34/78 batteries for sale!

streetbeater07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Grady, AL
Item(s) for Sale:

Optima Yellowtop group 34/78

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have two yellowtop batteries for sale. I purchased these batteries new approximately 1 year ago and I'm getting rid of all my car audio so I need to get rid of these asap! Rest voltage at 12.5 on both of these. I had them load tested to ensure they are still in the proper condition. I had them installed on a great electrical system. 270 amp mechman alternator kept them charged adequately.

thanks for looking!!

Price:

$125.00 shipped each, due to the weight of these. I have (2) for sale.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Items will be shipped via ups ground to your destination.

033-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

039.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Note: That is black spray paint over spray on top of these batteries. I was trying to paint my amp rack inside the car and got over spray on them. It looks like they're oily but they aren't. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.