2 Audiopipe 1500d's Minty

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Audiopipe 1500d's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about 35 Minutes tops still have boxes, papers, plastic, knobs,etc..No inline though ima keep them..

will do everybit of 3k with ease, and they are .5ohm stable daily..

Price:

$270shipped for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

WP_001145.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

LOL who told you that?? They are very strappable
The AP1500's? 99% sure they aren't strappable. Pretty sure the AQX line is though. I have the user manual right next to me so idk I guess i'll look at it but AFAIK they can't strap.

The AP1500's? 99% sure they aren't strappable. Pretty sure the AQX line is though. I have the user manual right next to me so idk I guess i'll look at it but AFAIK they can't strap.
I have two manual's right next to me, and they are strapped right now in my truck..

Oh they call it bridging not strapping. Nevermind

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I have two manual's right next to me, and they are strapped right now in my truck..
Yeah that was my B I just figured you couldn't strap em, I'm just used to seeing a master/slave switch

Oh they call it bridging not strapping. Nevermind 

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Yeah that was my B I just figured you couldn't strap em, I'm just used to seeing a master/slave switch

Its good no harm no foul, terminology will throw ppl off most of the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomsday

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Boomsday
My House
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date