It is mint condition with not a lick on it

Includes:

iPhone

USB Charge/sync

Clear case(of course) lol

Trades must come up to 600 bucks worth

or

$560 Shipped paid as a gift

Before you asshats post that you can get this phone for x amount of bucks or think you know how much its worth... research it and you'll see its priced right. This is a no contract phone! Yea im talking to u hzsogood lol

iphone4-2.jpg

iphone4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B4 you ask what do I need for trade the answer is..... Nothing really but offer away. Im sure theres something that will strike my attention.

Verizon is coming out with the iphone in jan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How u like the droid x?

I thought about getting the droid 2... I need a physical keybroad.

**** thats how much these are selling for? I was just looking on AT&T and since I changed my plan from the iphone data package to the regular package, I am now eligible for special iPhone upgrade even though I just upgraded 7 months ago lol.

what so good about it its just a phone oh it has a web brower and gay little games that is the size of a gameboy advanced screen id rather use my pcmy chocolate touch is just as good all i need to do is text and call people i dont need the extra non sence for +500 dollars
becasue your either old, poor, or jealous. glws if i had the money it would be more like you had the money!!

what so good about it its just a phone oh it has a web brower and gay little games that is the size of a gameboy advanced screen id rather use my pcmy chocolate touch is just as good all i need to do is text and call people i dont need the extra non sence for +500 dollars
Well some people think the opposite of what you think and want an all-in-one package that they can fit in their pocket. I personally think that they are very convient especially when you need internet when a computer is not available.

Nice price, just got a 32gb and unlocked it (for T-Mobile)... I absolutely love the phone, too bad I paid about double what you're selling yours for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies