Scammed by boomin SPL (Tim Roy)

Having been a member since '05 you would think that you would know that you have to give some details, events, PM's, conversations, etc.

I bought an "like new condition" Diablo 8.1 from Tim Roy boomin SPL (Demonik Audio on CACO) Diablo Audio 8.1 - Car Audio Classifieds For Sale Thread

I payed via PayPal as a gift as he requested so he wouldnt have to pay the fees. A week later he shipped it. I got the amp and as soon as I opened the box, it smelled burnt. I removed the bottom and I see several burnt places on the board and one of the transfer wires has tape on it. I sent Tim a PM, an email with pictures and then texted him.

sc87ki.jpg

2qm3vjn.jpg

30ww93q.jpg

abgegn.jpg

v3zod5.jpg

2ah702c.jpg

He called me back and told me that he wasnt aware of it being repaired but he would make things good. I said it would be a week or two before I got a chance to power it up. It seems to power up fine but because of its being repaired condition, I will not be able to sale or trade the amp without taking a big hit for what I could sell it for. I sent him a PM on here and an email asking to return the amp. I sent him a text this morning asking to return it and his reply was "I would be willing to warranty the amp for you, after all the amps works just fine".

He refuses to return PMs/Email/Text.

I say we tie him to a tree, fuck him in the ass and jerk him off at the same damn time. We'll show this son of a bitch what we do to perverts around here...

j/k. Sorry you got cheated...

I bought an "like new condition" Diablo 8.1 from Tim Roy boomin SPL (Demonik Audio on CACO) Diablo Audio 8.1 - Car Audio Classifieds For Sale ThreadI payed via PayPal as a gift as he requested so he wouldnt have to pay the fees. A week later he shipped it. I got the amp and as soon as I opened the box, it smelled burnt. I removed the bottom and I see several burnt places on the board and one of the transfer wires has tape on it. I sent Tim a PM, an email with pictures and then texted him.

sc87ki.jpg

2qm3vjn.jpg

30ww93q.jpg

abgegn.jpg

v3zod5.jpg

2ah702c.jpg

He called me back and told me that he wasnt aware of it being repaired but he would make things good. I said it would be a week or two before I got a chance to power it up. It seems to power up fine but because of its being repaired condition, I will not be able to sale or trade the amp without taking a big hit for what I could sell it for. I sent him a PM on here and an email asking to return the amp. I sent him a text this morning asking to return it and his reply was "I would be willing to warranty the amp for you, after all the amps works just fine".

He refuses to return PMs/Email/Text.
sounds like he returned a text....just get it fixed under warranty?

I say we tie him to a tree, fuck him in the ass and jerk him off at the same damn time. We'll show this son of a bitch what we do to perverts around here...
j/k. Sorry you got cheated...

riiight.....

I say we take a gerbil or a rat, and shove it up his ass

U never saw Say It Isn't So, bro?
nope...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

But you can hold him down, and ill pour ketamine down his throat till he overdoses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

why do people pay as gift thats retarded, then you cant dispute it can you. Plus the fees should be included in his price why the fudge do people **** at internet.

nope...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
But you can hold him down, and ill pour ketamine down his throat till he overdoses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Say It Isn't So (2001)

Pretty underrated comedy imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blfuller123

10+ year member
blfuller123
DFW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied