FS: Coach Purse MINT $50 SHIPPED.

gymfreak101
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
maryland
Wife takes extreme care of these. I have sold some on here before no problems. Will ship priority mail.

100_0601.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0603.jpg

****! im tired of seeing these.....my GF/wife thing, lol and her kids have like 14 of these apiece, and the girls are only 12yrs

got the paperwork and stuff to back it up that that is a real coach? Fake ones even come with a SN and patch on the inside, the only way to tell is if you call up coach and register it..

.... just saying not to bash or nothin, I just got chewed out over the holiday cuz i bought a purse for a gift and found out it was a fake.

got the paperwork and stuff to back it up that that is a real coach? Fake ones even come with a SN and patch on the inside, the only way to tell is if you call up coach and register it..

.... just saying not to bash or nothin, I just got chewed out over the holiday cuz i bought a purse for a gift and found out it was a fake.
It's real lol wife buys them at the navy exchange. Have to ask her about register thing but this is 100% real .

yeah My GF/Wife just bought me a coach wallet for christmas, like 180 bucks, good thing her gay bro is the manager and gets 50% off....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gymfreak101

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
gymfreak101
maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies