Sign in to follow this  
pawn man

read before leaving - feedback

i have seen - feedback about members that i felt were not founded.(louisiana crx) clearly in that case the op was wrong for posting - feedback. from reading what he posted i could see it was probably installed error.

this is what i am getting at. i made a trade w. 2lo2flo (2 stetsom 7k2d for 2 40.1s) the 2nd amp i received from tntsounds(travis. good seller from what i have had experience) i also purchaced another amp from travis. when i received it, it was like new in box. i hooked it up to 12volt power supply. the amp worked great. after a few min. the amp went up in flames. (i did not think that travis had done anything wrong because the amp worked fine) 2 days later we hooked up a cheap amp(boss 2500). the amp had +, -, and remote only hooked up. after a few min. the amp went up in flames. my power supply has a problem.

now had i jumped the gun and accused travis for selling me a bad amp, i would have been wrong. i know this is not always the norm but members make sure before you accuse.

2010 American Record Holder 1st place Stock pro 1 158.0 DB

dbDrag Street C - 2008 Florida State Champ - 152.1

IASCA ProStock 2 - 2008 Florida State Champ - 153.1

2008 SpringBreak Nats - 2nd Place Advanced NoWall - 155.9

bump

Why even bother making this thread? Its pointless because everything you said was covered in the thread you were referring to.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26

Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)

Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

****, sorry to hear about that Todd.

Todd is right, its good to double check to make sure its not a user error before blaming the other person.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: blue 200sx (x5),Lousiana Crx,Audio Xtremes,Andrew12,BassAddictJ (x2),

skadude016,mazzasec,stetsom rep1,Farmacist,Patrick Simmons,big bass joel,DB Boom,

Pawn man(x2),Tnt_Sounds(x2),vic713,pedro123(x2),plottin4success,Makeshift Audio,

mazdakid,GetlLikeMe,mrteacha,Rich00,RyanM923,Worstenemy423,sundownz,jeepintn

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/460408-2lo2flo-feedback.html

Certified IASCA IDBL Judge

everyone should manup when something like this happens instead of accusing someone else.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this