which 2k amp is better?

I've used the 20.1 many times and in many different applications, and im currently running an AQ2200, both in my opinion are great amps, and you couldn't go wrong with either.

Also from what I have read, and seen sundown amps put out great power, and are backed with outstanding customer support.

really going to come down to preference.

IA 20.1 (older model) = most powerful in this list

SAZ-2000D and AQ2200D are probably tied in performance, though I would give the edge to the sundown because of the guts being more capable though it's probably not an audible difference. These two amps are completley different on the inside, not even the same design.

The SAZ-2000D is nearly a replica of the old IA 20.1, just has a few less output mosfets and a smaller drive board. The new IA 20.1 i don't think will put up the same numbers as the old IA 20.1 but is much more compact than the old one and the difference in power is likely not very audible, which if mounting area was a concern the new IA 20.1 is the smallest footprint I am pretty sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.