Wtb Amp <$100

desitdt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im looking for a amp to push 1 12" KICKER l5 in a ported box. Lookin to give it 800-1000w (idk what rms they are, i think either 600 or 800w). The are dvc 2ohm so an amp that will push it. Here are some amps ive found so far and would also like advise on weather the amps would be ok for 1 kicker L5 or if they are crap:

Crunch PZi 250.2: at a local pawn shop for $65. In very good condition.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9530_Crunch+PZi+250.2.html

CRUNCH Powerzone PZI-1000.1: friend for $95

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9618_Crunch+PZi+1000.1.html

Power Acoustik 1700d: craigslist $60

(CAN SOMONE GIVE ME THE SPECS FOR THIS AMP?)

So tell me if any of these are an ok deal or what you have for under or at $100 that will run a Kicker L5 really good.

I bought two of these and am now only using 1so i will trade 1 for an amp also, or just sell it to somone to put towards an amp.

the crunch amps rms is 1/2 what the model is so the 1000.1 is 500 rms at 1 ohm it will push the L5 fine they are only 600 rms and anything more is asking for trouble. they have terrible voice coils that cook easy. if you want 750 rms or so the 1500.1 is a beter choice, stay away from power acoustik they are junk. I dont have anything new that will work for under 100 but good luck.

Power Akoust chitt!! That would be a waste of your time and money. Unreliable, if you like to use your amp, its almost sure you'll soon be looking for a new one after a short time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.