Thegreatestpenn Feedback Thread

Havent done business with you personally but I have talked and discussed with him several times and I know a few people locally that has don business with... good guy has lots of knowledge.. and good guy to deal with.

I sold William a Kinetik hc1400. He quickly sent the payment and kept in contact with me whenever I needed to talk to him. Defiantly a good, honest person to deal with. I would not hesitate to make another transaction with him.

Bought amp from him, came in just exactly as described... Blown. :p Good seller, absolutely will not hesitate to buy from again. Good person to deal with.

Met him in person, sold to him, bought from him, talk to him a lot on the phone via calls and texts, will be building my new box when I get back from Myrtle. He's someone I consider a friend, even if we don't hang out much. I do know that he is as reliable as it gets, and is an honest good guy.

Anyone questions you Will, send them to me.

Kef

Sold him some 1/0 Very good buyer. Was interested and didnt string me along just payed. I appreciate it.

I can vouch for him being in the car audio business for a long time...I remember you from the sounddomain days (another car audio forum) and for giving out great knowledge to the new up and comers. We are OG.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thegreatestpenn

5,000+ posts
lazy genius
thegreatestpenn
columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies