Sign in to follow this  
Chevyaudio

FS: Wii game console

any trades?

References

CA.com

mcjas63, skeptikal, JAZN, RADEoN, cpierce, chinny, moe lester, powerNaudio, camry_tuner, LivinLife, loudblazer02,ace_800 , pboulos , Pitchblack98, Mistergrubbs, Faulkton,Louisiana_CRX, 5.3bowtie, blackbonnie

SD.com

penn tha chocolate thunda, ken18, jazzy

where the **** you been cliff? I woulda bought this 2 weeks ago, but found one

if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box

after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

did you get my last pm?

5L95O05Fe3k93M13Jdc2jda7ecdad874a1411.jpgbought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"

nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol

2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Do you have any pics of it?

My refs.....

Sold to…….

Infraja- JL Audio 450/4, Yellowmantis- US Acoustics USB 4085, Canadian miner- set of 18’ Nissan titan LE rims, Socrates- Custom JL Audio sub box, BLACKIZZLE- Kenwood 7019 HU, Bbomar- 1 18’ conti tire, Derwud- 1 18’ spare rim, pogi69x- gave away my stock exhaust, Peytons_Titan08- JL Audio 10w3v3-4 and a JL Audio 500/1 amp, Sftail1990- 4 TPMS, 05RedAlert- CDT CL-61 mids, jstbass-Infinity Kappa 60.7cs comps, Pantani- a Sundown 1000d amp, Gbryant-Alpine 4.150, Xreymax-Sundown 100.4, Southcounty13- flip down monitor, BroncoHound-CDT 6.5s, 5.3bowtie-Sundown 1000D

Bought from….

Jmanpc-Pair of 6x9s, Basic1906-Sundown 1000D, LBC99-Fosgate P4004

No but I can get some, Im at my girlfriends house right now, and the Wii is back at my house. I can get pics tomorrow...

and if anyone is currious about refs, I have alot.

Cools....I will be waiting for the pics because I am really interested. I already have money PP ready to go.

My refs.....

Sold to…….

Infraja- JL Audio 450/4, Yellowmantis- US Acoustics USB 4085, Canadian miner- set of 18’ Nissan titan LE rims, Socrates- Custom JL Audio sub box, BLACKIZZLE- Kenwood 7019 HU, Bbomar- 1 18’ conti tire, Derwud- 1 18’ spare rim, pogi69x- gave away my stock exhaust, Peytons_Titan08- JL Audio 10w3v3-4 and a JL Audio 500/1 amp, Sftail1990- 4 TPMS, 05RedAlert- CDT CL-61 mids, jstbass-Infinity Kappa 60.7cs comps, Pantani- a Sundown 1000d amp, Gbryant-Alpine 4.150, Xreymax-Sundown 100.4, Southcounty13- flip down monitor, BroncoHound-CDT 6.5s, 5.3bowtie-Sundown 1000D

Bought from….

Jmanpc-Pair of 6x9s, Basic1906-Sundown 1000D, LBC99-Fosgate P4004

pm sent

References

CA.com

mcjas63, skeptikal, JAZN, RADEoN, cpierce, chinny, moe lester, powerNaudio, camry_tuner, LivinLife, loudblazer02,ace_800 , pboulos , Pitchblack98, Mistergrubbs, Faulkton,Louisiana_CRX, 5.3bowtie, blackbonnie

SD.com

penn tha chocolate thunda, ken18, jazzy

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this