(Hu) Iva-d310Alpine

(1) 05 RE XxX

(1) Eclipse 5.25 3-way's

(1) Kicker 5.25 ss

(1) U.s Amps MD3d

(1) Eclipse 5422

(1) Memphis Line Driver

(1) Yellow Top Optima

What do you guys have? price or something your looking for?I think I would like the 60 gig, but open to all, as I will probably use it for the blue ray player most. Thanks!

60 gig will be hard to find new. And the used 60s have trouble playing certain games. Lotta people had issues playing GTA till the patch was released. MIne just sits there. I sold my 20 once, but I missed it too much and got a 40 gig a little later.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. SHIT SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now :(
Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

60 gig will be hard to find new. And the used 60s have trouble playing certain games. Lotta people had issues playing GTA till the patch was released. MIne just sits there. I sold my 20 once, but I missed it too much and got a 40 gig a little later.

my 60gb has had 0 problems since i bought it a year ago. i believe they actually are the best ones because the backwards compatibility is hardware built in instead of software built in like the new ps3's, or something like that lol

My Band:

http://www.myspace.com/havensfall

FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!

PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)

Feedback Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

i hope my mothers rotten penis flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird shit out of your nose

i have a 60gb ps3 coming in this thursday..how much are you paying?

Refs: speedyg76, infamous_e46, splnut150, King Ranch, 350zspl, hrtbrk1, 01 S 10, cman9012, Louisiana_CRX, Basic1906, tsenfw, twisztdauthorit (x2), Keith H(x2), dropped_mazda, got_focus?, BuckyBoy, dropped_mazda, lrc131, Brian_smith06, Goindef154, toomtoomvroom, AudioBliss84, iarejohn, Qbenjamin, ssackett, Jh8909, Qbenjamin, Noavgjoe, vitveet, ltr450racer690

I have a 20gb with--

Games-

Cod4

Cod3

Gta4

Fear

movies-

Into the blue

Gone in 60 sec

Lord of war

Jay and Silent Bob

Talladega nights

Hdmi included

Make a offer..

Are those Blue Ray dvds? You gotta shoot me your price or what you want to trade for it, Please pm me and we can go from there! Thanks

Back up and going.....

hlogo.jpg

References

splcell.jpg 47367a0.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this